Thursday 11 April 2013

Lipstick trick using Loreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain

If you are like me and you have reallllllllly dry lips and flaky lips so any matte or semi matte lipstick ends up looking like you have chalk on your lips,you might want to try this little trick i found that works nice for me.

Instead of applying lipstick and lipgloss on top,try applying the lipgloss first(not a very sticky one) and lipstick on top.The lipgloss underneath hydrates your lips and provides a base for the lipstick not to go into any lines or rough surface you may have.I actually like doing it by applying the Loreal new Colour wet shine stains and match the colour to the lipstick colour I'm going to wear on top.This way,you make your lip color last longer and make the color brighter.I guess you can do it with any less sticky lipgloss but the one by Loreal and also YSL new glossy lip stain will make the color last.

In the pictures I swatched Loreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain + Prestige lipstick in CLL-10 Strip.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

GIRLS UNITED, NEVER ALONE.







No comments:

Post a Comment