Monday 18 March 2013

My new KIKO BB cream(compact) and mineral powder routine

So i decided to write this in English since i will be talking about a product that can't be found yet in Greece,the new BB cream Glow compact by KIKO a company that is present in Italy,France,Germany,Portugal and UK.It's a real pity that we don't have it in Greece because their products are absolutely fantastic and innovative!

Since the day i saw it in store and bought it I'm using the BB Glow compact in No. 5( as you can see) and i would say that I'm a MAC NC30 or NC37 in summer.I apply it using a damp Sigma F80 flat top brush and buff it all over my skin.I can say that the coverage is light medium like most BB products but buildable to medium.The finish is glowing satin one but doesn't have any glitter in it!It feels like you put a nice veil on your face evening out your complexion but not entirely covering your imperfections. you need to conceal if you want afterwards your major imperfections like pimples,scars,darkness or redness but for an everyday use you can also leave it without concealing.
I then apply the mineral compact powder by KIKO No.7 on top to have some better coverage and also set the cream throughout the day.I have a combination/oily t-zone skin with some acne scars and i like to be shine free for as long as i can throughout the day.This powder helps me to maintain the glowy touch on my skin but also absorbs excess oil from BB compact.

Overall I'm really glad with my new buy and I find it really easy in application and traveling also because it comes in a compact form.It costs 11,90€ and holds 8,5 ml of product which is a decent amount for a bb cream at this price.

Hope you liked my post!

GIRLS UNITED,NEVER ALONE!



2 comments:

  1. It sounds really interesting! I made a big KIKO haul recently from Rome but I didn't know much about face products, so I haven't tried any of these two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to do a KIKO face product Giveaway soon!But the color selection is going to be difficult!We'll figure something out!Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete